[BangPypers] BangPypers Digest, Vol 58, Issue 9

srinivas hn hnsri49 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:28:55 CEST 2012


Hi

I am also ready to be volunteer for pycon 2012.

CHEERS
Srinivas HN
9986229891


On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM, <bangpypers-request at python.org> wrote:

> Send BangPypers mailing list submissions to
>        bangpypers at python.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        bangpypers-request at python.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        bangpypers-owner at python.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of BangPypers digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Run selenium script in python on remote systems (Prem Sri)
>   2. Re: Run selenium script in python on remote systems (Baiju M)
>   3. Fwd: [Inpycon] Volunteers Required: PyCon India website
>      (Anand Balachandran Pillai)
>   4. Re: Run selenium script in python on remote systems
>      (Anand Balachandran Pillai)
>   5. [X-POST] PyCon India 2012 - Volunteers Required (Anand Chitipothu)
>   6. how to move parent window to child window (ranga rao)
>   7. Re: [X-POST] PyCon India 2012 - Volunteers Required
>      (nivedita datta)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Prem Sri <newtech2learn at yahoo.com>
> To: "bangpypers at python.org" <bangpypers at python.org>
> Subject: [BangPypers] Run selenium script in python on remote systems
> Message-ID:
>        <1338997546.91207.YahooMailNeo at web122601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to find proper steps to run the selenium script in python on
> remote systems. Could you please provide the steps.
>
> Thanks,
> Prem
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:24:12 +0530
> From: Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com>
> To: Prem Sri <newtech2learn at yahoo.com>,         Bangalore Python Users
> Group
>        - India <bangpypers at python.org>
> Subject: Re: [BangPypers] Run selenium script in python on remote
>        systems
> Message-ID:
>        <CAN8ZCbz4Fz3TJmS0kUjDzbi+xjw8su9fCsTZvEQrjkpSSYYXCA at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Prem Sri <newtech2learn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am unable to find proper steps to run the selenium script in python on
> remote systems. Could you please provide the steps.
>
> Just few pointers:
>
> 1. You can use Jenkins with slaves and run selenium scripts remotely.
>    http://readthedocs.org/docs/selenium-python/en/latest/
>    http://jenkins-ci.org/
>
> or
>
> 2. Use Grid2
>   http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/Grid2
>   Jenkins has a plugin for this:
>   https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Selenium+Plugin
>
> --
> Baiju M
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:37:28 +0530
> From: Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>
> To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>
> Cc: Mailing list for the PyCon India conference <inpycon at python.org>
> Subject: [BangPypers] Fwd: [Inpycon] Volunteers Required: PyCon India
>        website
> Message-ID:
>        <CACpj97BOgdgP8AgkRPtnTSCSGYkYqvTxzUNsH-D4hA0mv0qirQ at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> Sorry for X-posting but this was a rare case.
>
> We need the help of folks to get the PyCon 2012 website up and going
> ASAP. Kindly see Anand C's post below and please volunteer.
>
> Thanks !
>
> --Anand
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
> Subject: [Inpycon] Volunteers Required: PyCon India website
> To: Mailing list for the PyCon India conference <inpycon at python.org>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> We need couple of people to take charge of PyCon India website.
>
> Tasks include tweaking the website software and manage the content.
>
> We are using HasGeek's software for the website and managing talks.
> Code is on github.
>
> https://github.com/ipss/pyconindia2012
>
> Please reply to this thread if you are interested.
>
> Anadn
> _______________________________________________
> Inpycon mailing list
> Inpycon at python.org
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/inpycon
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> --Anand
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:39:41 +0530
> From: Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>
> To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>
> Cc: Prem Sri <newtech2learn at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [BangPypers] Run selenium script in python on remote
>        systems
> Message-ID:
>        <CACpj97C8HqYYQZGUDc7dwosjTz0_ZkftURG6LOPkYnPn4kZ0zA at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Prem Sri <newtech2learn at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am unable to find proper steps to run the selenium script in python
> on
> > remote systems. Could you please provide the steps.
> >
> > Just few pointers:
> >
> > 1. You can use Jenkins with slaves and run selenium scripts remotely.
> >    http://readthedocs.org/docs/selenium-python/en/latest/
> >    http://jenkins-ci.org/
> >
>
> A note - Jenkins is used at Yahoo! for test automation and seems to
> scale pretty well.
>
>
> >
> > or
> >
> > 2. Use Grid2
> >   http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/Grid2
> >   Jenkins has a plugin for this:
> >   https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Selenium+Plugin
> >
> > --
> > Baiju M
> > _______________________________________________
> > BangPypers mailing list
> > BangPypers at python.org
> > http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> --Anand
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:58:54 +0530
> From: Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> To: Mailing list for the PyCon India conference <inpycon at python.org>,
>        Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>,
>        chennaipy at googlegroups.com, pythonpune at googlegroups.com
> Subject: [BangPypers] [X-POST] PyCon India 2012 - Volunteers Required
> Message-ID:
>        <CAC7wXFz3EhY1aO_W+QhFmHjfAfbxn7GfP2MZwPb2v8mJcRf5Hw at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for cross posting.
>
> PyCon India 2012 is happening in Bangalore. We need volunteers for
> various activities.
>
> Not all activities involve your presence in Bangalore. So even people
> for other cities can sign up.
>
> As of now we are looking for volunteers for:
>
> * Managing the website
> * Managing doattend registrations
> * Publicity in mailing lists and twitter/facebook
>
> If you want to make your mark on this year's PyCon, this is the time to
> sign up.
>
> Please reply to this thread and join the inpycon mailing list[1] if
> you are interested.
>
> [1]: http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/inpycon
>
> Anand
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:20:52 +0530
> From: ranga rao <crangaranga at gmail.com>
> To: BangPypers at python.org
> Subject: [BangPypers] how to move parent window to child window
> Message-ID:
>        <CAFRJHjcwfXHOqwi9gAAuF+Vc0UqGJHMXAZbWwoe-WmEJDAvuVQ at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to switch parent window to child window. I am using Python and
> Selenium Webdriver.
> i tried this but not working
>
> driver.switch_to_window("window_name")
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> *Ranga*
> Mob: 91-9986686264
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:47:24 +0530
> From: nivedita datta <sweetnivi88 at gmail.com>
> To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>
> Subject: Re: [BangPypers] [X-POST] PyCon India 2012 - Volunteers
>        Required
> Message-ID:
>        <CA+XLstui14mBc6nrV9sxz8fZaVrH9TShSaBiKF4JJeZFbZyYHQ at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in volunteering for publicity mailing and twitter/facebook.
>
> Regards,
> Nivedita
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry for cross posting.
> >
> > PyCon India 2012 is happening in Bangalore. We need volunteers for
> > various activities.
> >
> > Not all activities involve your presence in Bangalore. So even people
> > for other cities can sign up.
> >
> > As of now we are looking for volunteers for:
> >
> > * Managing the website
> > * Managing doattend registrations
> > * Publicity in mailing lists and twitter/facebook
> >
> > If you want to make your mark on this year's PyCon, this is the time to
> > sign up.
> >
> > Please reply to this thread and join the inpycon mailing list[1] if
> > you are interested.
> >
> > [1]: http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/inpycon
> >
> > Anand
> > _______________________________________________
> > BangPypers mailing list
> > BangPypers at python.org
> > http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BangPypers mailing list
> BangPypers at python.org
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
>
>
> End of BangPypers Digest, Vol 58, Issue 9
> *****************************************
>


More information about the BangPypers mailing list