[BangPypers] Today's BangPypers meetup at Servelots

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:50:52 CEST 2012

Hi All,

We had a great time today at BangPypers meetup in Servelots.
There was 20+ attendees with many new faces.
I think, our meetup page and facebook pages are working out well.

Deepak presented Google App Engine with a hands-on session.
That was a great talk, he cleared many questions during
and after the presentation ( He will be sharing the slides online).

After Deepak's presentation, everyone introduced themselves.

Later Arvind presented Alipi (a re-narration framework),
that looks like a great idea.  Both presentations were very
interactive.

Thanks to Deepak & Aravind for presentations and Servelots for hosting
BangPypers meetup.

Regards,
Baiju M