[BangPypers] Two days course on Python

Vijaya kala vijaya.kala at credativ.com
Wed Jun 27 12:41:05 CEST 2012

-----Original Message-----

From: Anand Balachandran Pillai

Subject: Re: [BangPypers] Two days course on Python

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM, kala Vinay <kala586 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dear All,

>> credativ India specialized in open source, conducting a two days
course on

>> Python Programming on 13th and 14th July 2012.

>> Interested candidates can contact: training at credativ.in

> Please don't spam the list. Repeated posting with the same
title/content

> with no other replies in the thread is spamming.

Sorry, my intention was not to spam the list. There was a new schedule
and I put that in the list. I have been receiving enquiries directly.

This is a commercial course and here onwards I will mark it as
commercial in the subject. I will also limit the posting to one per
schedule; is that fine?

Vijayakala