[BangPypers] March Meetup

Arjun R arjun_r at live.com
Wed Mar 14 14:10:32 CET 2012

Hey,It is confirmed. Only some confusion regarding the hall, but that will be taken care of. Regarding the topics, there will be a few students so an Introduction as you had mentioned will be great. Which other topics will likely be discussed? Please call any of these numbers if anyone has problems finding the college on Saturday.Arjun(me) - 9741892516Ajay: 9738368840