[BangPypers] JOB - Senior Web Developer - Talented Team!

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Fri Mar 16 07:33:06 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 06:14, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:

>>> welcome to the club
>>>

>> Bad karma. I should set the return address for the group to the sender
>> perhaps :)
>
> [...]
>
> Please don't.
>
> A mail client should have some way of specifying "reply to sender" or
> "reply to reply-to address".

Its not just the mail client's fault. If header munging in Mailman is
set it wont help what the client settings are. So for your suggestion
to work, this ML settings in Mailman for "Edit anonymous_list" and
header munging "Edit first_strip_reply_to" settings should be set to
NO and "reply_goes_to_list" must be set to go to the poster -- gmail's
web interface now automatically recognizes this feature. Earlier it
was not the case.

--
॥ स्वक्ष ॥ http://svaksha.com