[BangPypers] JOB - Senior Web Developer - Talented Team!

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:09:32 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 06:51 +0000, स्वक्ष wrote:
> > Let's not change the default setting to address a corner case.
>
> Not asking for a change, just saying that blaming the mail client** is
> not a solution when it is the last point in the delivery chain.
>
> ** most linux clients are smart as is

I use evolution which is the stupidest mail client that I have seen.
When doing a private reply, I click on 'reply privately' - it gives a
warning - 'you are replying privately to a group mail', and happily
sends the mail to the group. There is no way to reply privately other
than cutting and pasting the sender's address.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves