[BangPypers] JOB: Sr Analyst at a Mumbai Financial Firm

Richa Sinha richa.sinha at globallogic.com
Thu Mar 22 08:17:44 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am also looking for PYTHON DEVELOPERS for Hyderabad/Bangalore location
exp- 1-6 years
client- No. 1 player in Internet Search Domain.
company- GlobalLogic (Please visit-  www.globallogic.com  )

Please share CV/References to richa.sinha at globallogic.com

Regards,
Richa.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Vijay Ramachandran <vijay750 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello. I'm posting this on behalf of a friend.
>
> Ada Investments <http://www.adainvestments.com/> is looking for an
> experienced python developer to work on and enhance their python based
> technology platform to generate trading models. The ideal candidate will
> have at least 2 years of experience working in python, as well as a keen
> interest in financial and trading models, financial markets and statistics.
>
> The successful candidate would be responsible for:
>
> a. enhancing the research platform for efficiency and functionality
> b. monitoring and maintaining the research platform
> c. help developing new investment strategies via technology innovation
>
> Ada is open to considering both full time and contractors, with a bias for
> FT. The position is in Mumbai, but working remotely may be possible based
> on the merit of the candidate. Salary will be very competitive.
>
> Interested candidates please send your CV to Gautam Sachdev <
> gautam.sachdev at adainvestments.com>
>
> Ada Investments is a systems based investment management firm with offices
> in Mumbai, New York and San Francisco. We produce proprietary and original
> research marrying finance and technology using cutting edge innovations.
> Ada is lead by a high calibre group of people comprising of senior
> academics and industry professionals.
>
> regards,
> Vijay

Regards,

*Richa Sinha | Associate - Talent Acquisition | GlobalLogic India*.

Leaders in Software R&D Services

Argentina | China | India | Israel | Ukraine | UK | USA

Office: +0-120-406-2000 x 2378

Fax:+91.120.258.5721| Blog: blogs.globallogic.com

*www.globallogic.com<https://mail.google.com/a/globallogic.com/html/compose/static_files/www.globallogic.com>
*

Disclamair:

*http://www/globallogic.com/email_disclamair.txt*

*About GlobalLogic
*GlobalLogic is now home to more than 5,500 employees, delivering
innovation to leading technology organizations around the globe. Fortune
100 technology leaders as well as cutting-edge emerging companies rely on
GlobalLogic to build innovative software that provides a competitive edge
in the global economy. With global innovation hubs on three continents,
GlobalLogic allows clients to tap a highly skilled talent pool located in
state-of-the-art labs that deliver leading-edge cloud, mobile, SaaS, and
social applications. The company is connected globally by its award-winning
“Velocity” innovation platform, and its teams thrive on Agile
collaboration. Backed by tier-one investors Goldman Sachs, NEA, and Sequoia
Capital, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the US and has offices in
Argentina, Germany, India, Israel, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. For
more information, visit: www.globallogic.com.