[BangPypers] April Meetup

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:34:28 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm at Google office attending the Open Data Camp and asked couple of
Google folks if they will be interested to host BangPypers meetup and they
were very positive.

There is a HasGeek event on third saturday of this month, the usual day for
BangPyper meetup. I think some of us will be interested to attend that so I
suggest to postpone the meetup to Sunday.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Last month the meetup was at Amrita college and I gave one hour python
tutorial to about 50 students. The tutorial was well received and many of
them said that they will consider Python for their final year project.

Anand