[BangPypers] Help pyqt learning guide.

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Sat Mar 31 03:03:07 CEST 2012

Hello Ganesh,

The best way to learn GUI development is to develop a simple
application. The tutorials can assist you -
http://zetcode.com/tutorials/pyqt4/

But set yourself a target - like a GUI application using which you can
post to your blog. Try doing this and you should be in the right path.
You could share with the group once you have  something to show!

Thanks,
Senthil