[BangPypers] New format to python bangpypers

kracethekingmaker kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:15:42 CEST 2012

Hello BangPypers

  Every month there is a BangPypers meetup, from the past emails and
conversations, I find it as full of small intro and talks, but I have a
new idea.

Rather than having a talk, all people come with their meetup and code in
python and test  libraries or program with other fellow pythonistas.

At the end of the meeting, if any one found any useful hack or like to
share to the experience, we can update in bangPypers blog.

Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

--
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus Torvalds
Regards