[BangPypers] New format to python bangpypers

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Sun May 13 06:47:07 CEST 2012

kracethekingmaker <kracethekingmaker at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello BangPypers
>
>  Every month there is a BangPypers meetup, from the past emails and
> conversations, I find it as full of small intro and talks, but I have
> a new idea.
>
> Rather than having a talk, all people come with their meetup and code
> in python and test  libraries or program with other fellow
> pythonistas.

Coding and working on things requires more time than a
meetup/presentations. Sitting together for about 2 hours after a long
commute wouldn't get me into a mood to do any serious work.

A longer meetup say morning to noon and we leave after lunch might work
better for this kind of thing but I wouldn't like to replace the regular
meetups with that. It can be *something else* which happens.

At the end of the day, the big question is how many people are
interested to be part of something like this?

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.