[BangPypers] Python/Perl Scripting resource

rohith kumar rohithkumar_av at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 24 17:16:56 CEST 2012

It's True. Many companies do have this terminology followed which looks inhuman. Resource itself adjoined with Human seams like a predetermined machine sort off. I found an article few days back in NewYorkTimes related with Indian Education and the way company hire people.
http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/
 But at the end of the article they frame 5 sets of thoughts which help people to get a job, more than the motive behind the article. It's common in the way we look at the people