[BangPypers] Minutes of the usergroup meeting - 24-11-2012

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:19:18 CET 2012

>> Anyone interested to manage the bangalore website?
>>

> I am interested. If we can have atleast 2 - 3 people we can avoid single
> point of failure. We can also identify more people and train with the
> efforts.

Thanks krace.

What would you like to use for the blog engine? Can you create a git
repository with a README so that I can deploy it on IPSS server?

What subdomain do we need? Is bangalore.python.org.in good?

I think using the city name is good. Not sure if it is spoiling the
already existing brand name "bangpypers".

Anand