[BangPypers] Minutes of the usergroup meeting - 24-11-2012

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:35:18 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone interested to manage the bangalore website?
>>>

>> I am interested. If we can have atleast 2 - 3 people we can avoid single
>> point of failure. We can also identify more people and train with the
>> efforts.
>
> Thanks krace.
>
> What would you like to use for the blog engine? Can you create a git
> repository with a README so that I can deploy it on IPSS server?
>
> What subdomain do we need? Is bangalore.python.org.in good?
>
> I think using the city name is good. Not sure if it is spoiling the
> already existing brand name "bangpypers".

Wondering if it is a good idea to create a new one instead of reviving
one of the existing blogs.

http://bangpypers.blogspot.com/
http://pybangalore.blogspot.in/

blogspot has an option of serving it from custom domain, so we can use
bangalore.python.org.in if we want.

I'm open to both the options.

Anand