[BangPypers] Instead of LAMP can we use django ?

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:42:31 CET 2012

Django in particular or Python in general will enable you to achieve fast
development.
One can develop modular and reusable code using these tools. The book
"Practical Django Projects" show the art of
developing such robust applications in Django.

However, if you consider the size and scale of sites like Ebay, then Python
may not be the best option because of
comparatively more memory consumption.

There are a lot of successful web apps on Django. recruiterbox.com is one
of them among the Indian ones.

Thanks,
Deepak