[BangPypers] Starting a Pune User Group.

Satyajit Ranjeev satyajit.ranjeev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:45:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have been inspired by the community of Pythonists in Bangalore and the contribution they have put in for the whole Python community in India. PyCon India 2012 was just great. Kuddos to all the organisers and volunteers.

When I moved to Pune I was looking for a user group and found the link broken, it still is. If there were meet-ups I have missed them all. We seem to be doing very little in Pune. (Correct me if I am wrong please.)