[BangPypers] [JOBS] - Senior Innovation Engineers

Balasubramanian Venkatachalam bala at cerebrahm.com
Thu Oct 4 13:19:03 CEST 2012

Dear Python Practitioners & Experts,

CereBrahm innovations is a well funded product development
organization that has taken on the task of solving some of the biggest
challenges that face our people & society through technology and
innovation. We have received tremendous feedback from all the
(potential) customers we have talked to and they can't wait to lay
their hands on the product.

We are currently looking for some innovators with great problem
solving and analytical skills, and of course, programming in python.
Here are the details in a nutshell:

Job Title: Senior Innovation Engineer
Key Responsibilities:
- Innovate to solve some of the toughest challenges facing the people & society
- Be more than a developer, imagine yourself in tough situations and
provide solutions
- Take ownership of key software modules & components in a massively
scalable clould platform and engineer them
- Write class leading code with minimal supervision
- Actively contribute with ideas in all discussions
- Adhere to key standards in developing scalable & secure software
components, and develop new standards where none exist
- Represent the company in seminars, conferences & various forums
- Research and develop new techniques in handwriting recognition,
natural language processing, image processing and data visualization
- mentor junior members & interns
Reporting: The engineers will directly report to the CTO.
Benefits: In addition to best salaries in the industry, as one of the
earliest employees in the company, you will be entitled for excellent
stock options, loyalty stock/bonus and much more.
Hiring Process: Be prepared for a thorough examination of your problem
solving and analytical skills, architecture, design & coding skills
and all the work you have done until now.

You should visit www.cerebrahm.com to know our vision, mission &
values. If you want to know more about our product, send us an email
at careers at cerebrahm.com.

Thanks & Regards
Bala