[BangPypers] [OT] Call For Volunteers for JSFoo and Droidcon India

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:40:21 CEST 2012

*All, *
*
*HasGeek announces two large conferences JSFoo (Oct 19-20) and Droidcon
India (Nov 2-3) in Bangalore!*
*
*
*This the second series of JSFoo and the second edition of Droidcon. At the
first editions, we had between 250-500 people turning up at the events. All
of us - crew and volunteers - stuck together as a team, and pulled off
these events.*
*
*
*This year, once more, we are calling out to you for support and
collaboration to make JSFoo and Droidcon India successful and memorable
events!*
*
*
*We need the help of passionate and committed volunteers, who are willing
to contribute towards tasks such as logistics, speaker hospitality, video
and photography, among others. These tasks will take place before and
during both days of the event. Your time and skills will be sincerely
appreciated.*
*
*
*If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Zainab on
zainab at hasgeek.com for JSFoo and Noufal on noufal at nibrahim.net.in for
Droidcon*

--
*
Thanks & Regards

"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus Torvalds
kracekumar
www.kracekumar.com
*