[BangPypers] BangPypers meetup

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:04:29 CEST 2012

Replies inline below.

> > Sunil, please update some contact details on the event page so that if
> > anyone has issue reaching the place, they have someone to call.
> >
> > If anyone else would like to present something please reply back or
> update
> > the page yourself.
> >
> > http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/86481052/
>
> I strongly suggest that you make an agenda and find some speakers
> before finalizing the meeting.

[Deepak] One topic/speaker is already confirmed and I am ready with one
topic. I am waiting for more people to come ahead in which case I will skip
my topic.

> Just one or two people turned up for
> past 2 meetings even though the meetup count show double digits.

[Deepak] The last one I had attended was June meetup which had nearly 25
guys and the topics/talks were good. I am not sure how was the July meetup
( the one with Pycon discussion ). Which particular meetup are you talking
about ?
However, the meetup is on November 10 and I had floated it early, so that
more people can plan regarding presenting/attending and we have enough time
for marketing.

Hope its fine.

Deepak