[BangPypers] Python Jobs for Freshers

SUMIT KUMAR RAJ sumit786raj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:44:10 CEST 2012

Hi...Everyone ..I am very sorry if my question is not valuable asking
here.I attended PyconIndia2012 and learned so much but also felt I
need to know more things in Python to explore it more.I am still a
student and learning Python.Whenever I see Jobs for Python Developers
they ask for mostly experienced guys,So,won't there be any jobs for
freshers who can do some work and at the same time learn also .If
really not then what should I do from now as I have one year of my
study left and I really want to get a job related to Python?

--
Regards...