[BangPypers] Software Engineer, Intern for python developers

Vikas Ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 08:45:54 CEST 2012

Software Engineer, Intern Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex
technical problems?

Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it
that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site
just a few days later. If you work for us, you will make an impact,
immediately.

Nanoin is seeking interns/co-ops to join our engineering team. You can
help build the next generation of systems behind Nanoin's products, create
web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers
and be a part of a team that’s working to help connect people around the
globe. This internship/co-op has a minimum twelve (12) week duration.
Responsibilities

   - Create Iphone and android based App's for IP(Internet protocol) CCTV
   - Create web applications
   - Implement web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript
   - Build report interfaces and data feeds

Requirements

   - B.S. / M.S. / PhD Computer Science or related field
   - Expertise with C++ and/or Java/or Python
   - Knowledge of Perl or PHP or Python
   - Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
   - High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities