[BangPypers] help is requested in connection with Ocropus project(which is pure python built)

Sriranga(78yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:28:34 CEST 2012

Hello.
I am newbie to python lang.
At present I am struggling hard to install ocropus in ubuntu 12.04 from the
website http://code.google.com/p/ocropus/.

I like to develop ocropus Kannada OCR project for benefit of kannada
speaking communities.  In this context, any problems of python like trace
back etc ,during training the kannada lang  if any, can posted here for
solution from the python community.
Since creator Prof.Tom is German and does not know Kannada lang - as such I
am seeking help from python forum.
 I wanted to install in Winxp(SP3)wherein I have already
installed python 2.7. - for which help is solicited.
With regards,
-sriranga(79yrs)