[BangPypers] Hosting the Python Code on web

SUMIT KUMAR RAJ sumit786raj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:34:30 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,
                        I have kept learning from you all and I am very
thankful to you also.
Actually I am doing my final year project of engg. ie. "Sentiment Analysis
of Twitter Data" and I got this code on github
https://github.com/ravikiranj/twitter-sentiment-analyzer
which is working in terminal to classify any tweet as positive, negative or
neutral.
I wan't the same to be happening in browser by uploading or hosting the
code to my domain as www.sentiment140.com works.
I am really confused about it.Please help
1).Do I need to write the code again using any framework or is there any
way?

2) I have a linux hosting plan for my domain www.techpython.com.So, how can
I host any django code or any python code which has third party module with
it? Will the hosting support codes other than standard python library?

--
Regards...