[BangPypers] How to set DNS IP of a machine

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sun Apr 7 08:27:11 CEST 2013

On 7 April 2013 11:44, Aravind Kamble <arvind.kamble at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a beginner in Pyhton scripting. I want to know how can I set a
> predefined IP address as DNS IP  of a machine in my Python script.

You provide nowhere near enough details for anyone to help
you. To start with, what operating system? It is also not clear
what you want to do. Do you want to set the DNS nameserver
for the current machine that the DNS server is running on?
If so, you are very likely to need administrative access on the OS.

Regards,
Gora