[BangPypers] [OT] Microsoft Office 365 for Education made mandatory for approved institutions by AICTE

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Apr 15 05:43:00 CEST 2013

On 15 April 2013 07:03, Balachandran Sivakumar <benignbala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I understand that this is a Python group and not a free software
> group. But there are quite a few free software enthusiasts here, and
> they might already know/like to know the news. So, I apologise
> upfront, for posting this off-topic information.
[...]

Please do not indulge in such off-topic postings, no matter
how important you feel that your message is. By the argument
that your message is important enough that it should be seen
by people everywhere, every mailing list becomes a catch-all
for all content. As you seem to be well aware, there are lists
dedicated to such topics: Please stick to them.

Regards,
Gora