[BangPypers] [OT] Microsoft Office 365 for Education made mandatory for approved institutions by AICTE

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:47:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Gora Mohanty <gora at mimirtech.com> wrote:
> On 15 April 2013 07:03, Balachandran Sivakumar <benignbala at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please do not indulge in such off-topic postings, no matter
> how important you feel that your message is. By the argument
> that your message is important enough that it should be seen
> by people everywhere, every mailing list becomes a catch-all
> for all content. As you seem to be well aware, there are lists
> dedicated to such topics: Please stick to them.

         I know there exists other lists elsewhere. I am not sure if
one such list/group of people exists in Bangalore. If you know of any
please point me. I am not going to argue with your response, but you
misjudged. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/