[BangPypers] I need some help/guidance

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:02:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

Basically you can sort any list by passing a key as follows:

base_location = (x,y)
locations = [(x1, y1), (x2, y2), ....(xn, yn)]

def distance_between(geocordinate1, geo_cordinate2):
    ''' write your code here to return the distance between two cordinates
      you can use google maps api for this.
    ''''
    pass
*locations.sort(key = lambda x: distance_between(x, base_location))* #sorts
the list in-place

Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--