[BangPypers] I need some help/guidance

Smrutilekha Swain smrutilekha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:30:40 CEST 2013

It is a database table which i have created using QTableWidget n it
contains 7 columns. first column is checkbox for selecting the rows den
name, site, latitude, longitude, altitude and date of entry.

in that database some r redundant data like same name n same site but
little difference in latitude or longitude. so i want to sort the table in
such a way that the redundant data having least value will come first like
in name- A, Site- V, latitude-23.456, longitude-87.789 n in another row
name-A, Site-V, latitude-23.222, longitude-87.789. so i want the minimum
value sud come first.

another query is how to sort the table by date of entry as the date of
entry is in string....

i will b vry grateful if u give me sum help............no api n no GIS...

thanzzz in advance..............