[BangPypers] Need help for python coding

Anand B Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:30:19 CEST 2013

Hi Kamalakar,

   You are trying to frequently send large files as attachments to this
list. I (list owner)
has already rejected one such email. Today I found 2 more messages from you
held
because of the same problem at the list server.

  Please avoid sending attachments to the list. Make your questions small
and
relevant and post attachments or other accessory information somewhere else
and send the link to the list.

  Please abide or I will have to temporarily ban your messages for a while
from the list.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Kamalakar gs <foxrun2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What i am asking is i have a file of other format for example .PCL which is
> Patran file (Software used for analysis). Now what i want is if user inputs
> a file name,python has to recognise the file name and directory of file
> which exists and executes the file in patran window.
>
> For example following lines executes to open a new database in a patran.
> Now it is automatically recognising the path of the file inside PCL file.
> Like as below
> *uil_file_new.go( "C:\MSC.Software\Patran_x64\20121/template.db",  @*
> *"C:\Users\Desktop\patran\plate.db" )*
> *
> *
> *POP UP WINDOW WILL SHOWS IN PATRAN WHEN ABOVE CODE READS THROUGH PCL
> FILE.*
> *
> *
> Now what i want is, python code has to execute in this way as it happens in
> Patran
> For Example:
> Userinput= Filename = plate.pcl
> now it has to recognise the file and directory as shown above and create a
> new database
> *
> *
> *Regards *