[BangPypers] PyCampus - A Python Conference of Students, by Students, for Students

Shrikrishna Holla shrikrishna.holla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:41:51 CEST 2013

Great!
So we've begun the preparations for the event. There is only one change -
The Day 1 is going to be held on 9th August.

We are also preparing posters for the event. We needed your permission to
use "Python Software Society of
India" in our promotion content. Also, we would like to mention the details
of PyCon and its logo so that people can follow up and register

Shrikrishna Holla <http://shrikrishnaholla.in> | KDE Dev | ISE, PESIT | Google
Student Ambassador