[BangPypers] Engineering Roles at a startup

Wehire4u weyoibru at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 19:40:54 CEST 2013

This is a pretty bad and unprofessional pitch and I hope whoever your
client is,
takes notice of it too.

*I disagree.People working there are happy and people who want to work
there do not have a problem with the above.So if you have a problem with
the above then you shouldn't even ask me the client name that is the reason
i have it in bold on my blog.If you want to work and learn these things do
not matter.*

Thanks
Dhiraj