[BangPypers] accomodation during Pycon.

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 06:38:01 CEST 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Puja Singh <singh.puja.07.08 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> * I am from Netaji Subhash Engg College, Kolkata, a 4th year undergrad,
> CSE!
> *
> *I, with 2 other friends of mine (all girls) am coming to attend the Pycon
> this year.'
>
> *
> *However, it shall be the first visit to Bangalore for either of us. Though
> we are trying to arrange some proper accommodation, at affordable rates,
> still, it woule be really nice if you guys could help us as well in this
> regard!

The fifth elephant website has suggestions for some budget hotels near
NIMHANS.
https://fifthelephant.in/2013/venue

http://www.teriin.org/index.php has guest rooms. They are pretty decent and
cost about 1500/- per day. The place is in Domlur, a bit far from the
venue, but you'll should be able to take an auto from there to reach the
venue.

Anand