[BangPypers] Question on FTP

davidsnt davidsnt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:50:16 CEST 2013

Yeah ftplib is a comprehensive library for all the ftp operations, but to
get hands on it and make stuffs in the way I wanted took a little time,
still I have some question on strobinary and retrbinary methods,
can some one walk me through the internals of these methods, please

In specific, the following lines,

*command* should be an appropriate RETR command: 'RETR filename'
*command* should be an appropriate STOR command: "STOR filename"

what does STOR and RETR keywords do?

--David