[BangPypers] Question on FTP

davidsnt davidsnt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:00:21 CEST 2013

Also group I kindly request you not give the link "google it for me" it
more annoying and makes novice programmers reluctant to post further
questions, anyone in the group would have first tried google before posting
his/her question, I wnt through the ftplib document but couldnt understand
much stuffs, I had lot of questions. So, asked you guys the best way hoping
some one working on ftp would help.

Also with retrbinary, I have one more question how do I "effectively"
download large number of files from FTP?

Is using retrbinary to download files of size >4GB is a good practice?

Please let me know.

--David