[BangPypers] [JOBS] Think & Learn Pvt Ltd looking for hackers

abhinav abhinavtrue at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:53:31 CET 2013

*About Us:*

At Think & Learn we service the educational requirements of students and
institutions. We have been doing this for the past decade and have been
recognized by CNBC, Deloitte and NDTV for the work we have done for our
students and clients.

We are academician at heart. We pride in our R&D work that we do in
education. We started by providing training using some of the patented
teaching methods and we matured into a company with the ability to provide
end-to-end digital learning solutions.

We pride in our R&D work that we do in education. We started by providing
training using some of the patented teaching methods and matured into a
company with the ability to provide end-to-end digital learning solutions.

*Key Skills:*

We are looking for good Python / PHP developer with following skill sets

-  1+  years of experience in developing enterprise web applications

- Good understanding of OOP and MVC architecture

- Good knowledge of  HTML, CSS and JavaScript (including AJAX)

- W3C standards and cross browser compatibility

- Good to have knowledge of Git or SVN, Nginx, Memcache, Celery, Amazon Web
Services (not mandatory though)

- Last but not the least passion to work in start up and solving both
business and technical challenges to develop awesome product.

*Key Responsibilities:*

Designing and coding new features and requirements in existing products,
enhancing existing features as well as developing new products from
scratch.

*What you will get:*

- Opportunity to work with highly motivated team comprising alumnus of
IITs/ IIMs.

- Extensive learning, You will get chance to learn technical as well as
business challenges of running a start up

*How to Apply: *

Please send your resume at abhinavtrue at gmail dot com along with link to
your github account.