[BangPypers] Django Jquey List View issu

JAGANADH G jaganadhg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:00:11 CET 2013

Hi ,
I am working with a private Django project. In the project once the user
clicks on "Go" button he has to be redirected to a page with JQury list
view (Looks like a tabbed page).

To get redirected to "TabbedPage.html" I am using
render_to_response("TabbedPage.html",{'user':username'}.
When the page is redirected it is not at all showing the JQuery lists.

For each list page I have a Class bases generic view defined and mentioned
in the urls.py too.

Is there any way to get it rendered properly .

I am not that much familier with Django too :-(