[BangPypers] Django Jquey List View issu

anirudh bhat abhat38 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:56:29 CET 2013

Hello Jaganadh, your question is too abstract.Maybe you can show us some
code u have written if you dont mind.There maybe lot of things that can go
wrong here....one such example  is that maybe there is some problem with
your Jquery code.Is page redirecting done right?? what does your django
error log says??