[BangPypers] regarding installation of python

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Thu Feb 21 09:52:23 CET 2013

On 21 February 2013 13:43, Siva Ranganath <workforsiva at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello BangPypers at python.org
>

> I have RedHat linux in my Laptop where iam accessing through VMware. how
> can install python librearies in Linux to execute some python scripts.
> please help me

This is better suited to a Redhat forum, or RHEL support
if you purchased that. It is also a very basic question about
maintaining system packages, and you would do well to learn
such things on your own.

Been a while since I used RPM-based systems, but
  yum install python
should do the trick. You will need to have set up
network access on your VM.

Regards,
Gora