[BangPypers] help to understand this code

Gopalakrishnan Subramani gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:12:34 CET 2013

I still recommend you go through the fundamentals of Python, I don't see
any hurry in learning something new. Starts with printing "hello world",
then conditions, loops, functions, Class, Objects. You don't need more than
2 weeks for this homework. Couple of late nights and weekends help you, It
is worth for the effort.