[BangPypers] [OT] Introducing myself

Gopalakrishnan Subramani gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:26:08 CET 2013

I agree with Jaaga comments. Jaaga is little noisy due to near by busy
road, I would prefer that place if you don't get another place. You also
find co-working spaces in many places as Bangalore runs a lot of startups
and early stage companies ready to share per seat basis. I love the Jaaga
idea and I have been there 2 times as part on Bootstrap breakfast. Jaaga is
very cheap (cost about RS  500 for a month), it has other issues like
parking, toilets etc. Make a visit and see if you are comfortable. It has
bus connectivity.

Stay as close as possible to office, that will help to save energy. Never
underestimate Bangalore traffic. Be extra careful when you drive.