[BangPypers] [OT] Introducing myself

Sidu Ponnappa lorddaemon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:05:40 CET 2013

Jonathan, you're always welcome to drop by the C42 Engineering office
and chat us up. One of my colleagues, like you, has moved here from
Canada, so maybe a conversation with him would be helpful.

I'm personally not a big fan of shared workspaces in Bangalore, but
I'll defer to the others on the list as it's been a few years since I
last hung out at one of these places and lots has changed. I'm not
sure about laser cutters, though. :)

Cheers,
Sidu.
http://twitter.com/ponnappa