[BangPypers] [OT] Introducing myself

स्वक्ष svaksha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:21:42 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Jonathan Toomim <jtoomim at jtoomim.org> wrote:

> If I have the time, I wouldn't mind holding a workshop or two. Svaksha, are
> you mostly interested in learning how to do the electrical engineering
> stuff, or did you want a workshop on the uses of HEG itself?

Both, it would be awesome if you were to hold workshops that allowed
people to try things hands-on. I have a Beagleboard that has been
gathering dust, and I would like to explore options for some hobby
projects I had in mind.
Re, HEG, I cloned the source but could not find any code for Linux -
Am I missing something?
--
Regards,
Vid