[BangPypers] Job Posting - Python Developers

Prasad kvprasad.on at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:52:01 CET 2013

Hi,

We’re Hiring Python Developers

We seek passionate PYTHON developers with some experience in building or
contributing to Open Source projects. We’re constantly rolling out new
products so the right individual would be able to write clean code and work
in a fast pace environment. We highly value native ability, passion and the
right attitude.

Requirements

- Be smart and be passionate.
- Technical proficiency with Python and Django.
- Technical proficiency in JavaScript.
- Experience with MySQL / PgSQL.
- Unix/Linux expertise.
- Experience with MVC design patterns and solid algorithm skills.
- 1 year of industry experience (or equivalent internship experience).
- B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.

How to apply

Send your resume to: Prasad at doublespring.com

Warm Regards,
Prasad,