[BangPypers] Who is participating in Julython?

Shabda Raaj shabda at agiliq.com
Tue Jul 23 17:09:47 CEST 2013

If you haven't heard yet: Julython.org - is a great excuse to work on some
open source code. Originally meant for Python, its co-opted to include all
languages.

>From their website:

We all have those projects...

You know, the ones that have been sitting on our hard drives collecting
dust, with perhaps a few __init__.py files and maybe a TODO. But being busy
people, we're content to just promise at some point we'll make time to work
on it...
So make the time.

This year, during the months of January and July, we're encouraging
developers of all skill levels to try and work on your pet project(s) just
a little each day. It's a great excuse to contribute to the communities you
follow, or even dive into the language for the first time!

--
Thanks,
Shabda

Agiliq.com - Building Amazing Apps
agiliq.com/blog/ | github.com/agiliq
US: +13152854388 | IN: +919949997612 | Skype: shabda.raaj
Our Android Apps <https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Agiliq> | Our
iOS Apps <https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/agiliq/id407918088>