[BangPypers] Python framework Query | Error while Executing sst sample script

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 08:24:02 CEST 2013

> Apart from this, when I saved this example in .py file and tried to run from
> command line with "sst-run <name>.py", it did started SST, but firefox did
> not get opened after this (no error message showed up).

What is the difference in the environment where it works Vs where is
doesn't work ?

Such problem is often seen where a script when executed from terminal
works, but when executed via cron doesn't work , and most times such
errors are attributed to path problems. (Cron may not get same PATH
variable as your interactive shell)

-Mandar