[BangPypers] [OT] RIP - Atul Chitnis

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:02:39 CEST 2013

It's extremely sad. Atul may never the most favourite FOSS icon for many of
us, but you simply need to salute the spirit of the man and his
enterprising nature.
Anand Pillai, you may remember the afternoon we both spent with him at his
office discussing possibilities of a Python mini-conference at Foss.in in
2005. He did give us some ideas then....

RIP Atul! Thanks for everything....

2013/6/3 G.T.RAO <netwebsteps at gmail.com>

> R.I.P Atul Chitnis ,Another big loss for FOSS community.  father of
> foss.inpassed
> away.
>
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Venkatraman S <venkat83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atul_Chitnis
> >
> > -V
> > @venkasub <http://about.me/venkasub>
> >

> G.T.RAO
>
> http://fossyatra.wordpress.com
>
> लिनक्स: नि:शुल्क और खुले स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर आप के लिए और दुनिया के लिए अच्छा
> है. ना कोई adware,ना कोई spyware, सिर्फ अच्छा सॉफ्टवेयर.
> Linux(લિનક્ષ ): મુક્ત અને નિઃશુલ્ક(મફત) ઓપન સોર્સ સોફ્ટવેર તમારા માટે અને
> વિશ્વ માટે સારું છે. ના કોઈ એડવેર , ના કોઈ  સ્પાયવેર, માત્ર સારું સોફ્ટવેર.

Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065
My Personal Blog on http://ramdaz.wordpress.com