[BangPypers] Query | Automating report through Python

Fagun Bhavsar fagun.bhavsar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:41:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have couple of reports that need to be sent during end of the day.
There's single DB table, from which data is being picked and put into
xcel-like tabular format and sent to specific email address.

I want to understand - by using python, how to go about for automating
this task? What are the key points to be considered here? This is just
for learning purpose, hence I am looking forward to similar examples, if
someone can guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Fagun