[BangPypers] [X-post] Registrations are open

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:09:05 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Bibhas Ch Debnath <me at bibhas.in> wrote:

> Just check the EBS integration guide, they require the merchant to send the
> billing address of the customer. They require merchant to collect it so
> that they don't have to. I don't think DoAttend can do anything in this
> case.

Fine. But if you debit my account, why I can't I get the tickets
immediately ? Why put me on hold and ask me to send/reply emails to
doattend. At best it is bad UX at worst it is malicious. Imagine when you
are close to the event and out-of-station. You will not be sure if you are
going to the event as you will not get a confirmation for 48 hours.

Regards
Vinayak