[BangPypers] [X-post] Registrations are open

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:04:55 CEST 2013

> I wrote to doattend support. Lets wait to hear what they say.

Here is the reply I got from doattend support.

Thanks for using DoAttend to sell PyConIndia 2013. I guess for last year
also, you were using DoAttend. We are excited to partner with you again and
will make sure that you get the best support possible :-)

Some online payments could become "Flagged" for manual risk verification at
our gateway. We have a standard process here to handle them. DoAttend would
have sent an email asking for billing address verification in such cases.
Please ask the buyers to reply to it. Within 48 hours, their tickets will
be delivered to their inbox.

We ask for billing address in our registration forms. Payment gateways
require us to send it to them to complete payments. We dont store that
information anywhere in our servers. Also if you can see, our registration
workflow is completely 'https' enabled. which means, its very secure to
enter information at DoAttend.

Do let me know if you have any further clarifications. We will respond to
you as soon as possible.
---

* Doattend does not store the billing information
* Payments are flagged by the payment gateway and doattend handles them
manually

Anand