[BangPypers] Python in Schools Panel

Palak Mathur palakmathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:37:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

  If you want to contact CBSE board regarding Python education then you
might want to write to Director (Training and Academics). The position is
currently held by Dr. Sadhana Parashar. The contact details are:

Tel.  91-11-23212603,23234324
Fax. 91-11-23234324
Email: sadhanap.cbse at nic.in

Kerala comes under CBSE's regional office located at Chennai, which can be
contacted at

Tel. 91-44-26162214 /26162213
Fax:91-44-26162212

rochennai.cbse at nic.in